OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Company News (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enterprise Mobility

Hi everyone Ether is a web-mobile technology company based in Pune India, with a focus to leverage Mobility to enterprises. The way we acc…

Started by nihar www.etheronline.net

0 Aug 2, 2007

Fellowforce.com: Open Innovation & Problem Solving Platform

To all Open Coffee folks: 'Idea' people and experts wanted. And ... companies and organizations small & large in need of idea people a…

Started by Jeff Crites

0 Jul 22, 2007

PassPack in London, June 14 OpenCoffee

We've finally managed to get a Rome-London trip set up! While I'm look forward to demo-ing PassPack, I'm especially excited to meet other…

Started by Tara Kelly

1 Jun 12, 2007
Reply by Tara Kelly

Alpha Invite for OpenCoffee Club members and friends.

www.hypesphere.com Hi my name is Rizal and im currently developing a Open Community Social Network . Powered with Social People Ranking…

Started by Rizal Karim

4 May 28, 2007
Reply by Rizal Karim

We've been nominated for the Next Web Awards.

We are very proud to have been nominated for "the next web awards" held in Amsterdam June 1st. With sponsors like Techcrunch, the.next.net…

Started by Rizal Karim

0 May 6, 2007

Early adopters wanted!

Our product is LiveConductor, an application server for mobile messaging applications that reuse Web content. It's like 411Sync meets Yahoo…

Started by tupholme

0 Apr 25, 2007

Clipperz demo - London OpenCoffee - April 19th

Hi, I would like to inform you that I'm going to attend the next London OpenCoffee coming on purpose from Italy to demo and discuss Clippe…

Started by Marco Barulli

0 Apr 16, 2007

First release of our Google Maps mash-up

Hello all, it's a pleasure to be have been invited here. I'm loving this industry right now and hope to see something setup in Bristol, UK…

Started by Tom

1 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Simon Bunker

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service