OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Company News (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Introducing the London Music Mapp - Music & Travel app perfect for 2012 - We are looking for Tech Partners

SourceURL:file:///Users/julianhuntly/Dropbox/MusicMapp/Marketing/PressReleaseLMM%20.doc London,  The London Music Mapp is a new free Mobile…

Started by Julian Huntly

0 Jan 6, 2012

Online classifieds to buy and sell in India only – I want to sell now

‘I Want to Sell Now’ provides free classifieds for products and services’, buying and selling in Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata,…

Started by Bombay Harbor

2 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by susan glass

Looking for Ideas Into Marketing an English Proofreading Startup

Hello,My name is Mira and I am one of the co-founders of a start-up called Korekt.me. We are based in Prague and offer English proofreading…

Started by Mira Mazgut

0 Feb 18, 2010

New incubator fund launched in London and Brighton

We just launched a new incubator fund/business with @marc_lyne and Friday Group. www.HothouseVentures.com I'm interested in meeting entrep…

Started by David Ingram

0 Jan 27, 2010

Need Inbound and Outbound project for Call Center

Dear all, We have started a call center in Bangladesh which is completely established with 12 sited agent PCs (Increasable based on projec…

Started by Tariqul Islam

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by sai prasanth reddy

Big Bang challenge

All I just wanted to tell you about a fabulous opportunity to win a $25000 prize if you have a fabulous tech idea . You can see more of th…

Started by CITY-ZEN

0 Oct 14, 2009

Company Registration in India -India Company Incorporation, Online Company Registration and information in India

Company Registration in India - company registration india offers online company registration, limited company registrations, india company…

Started by chaman goyal

0 Jun 12, 2009

‘Tweet for a Treat’ to win free flavoured coffee

Rogers Estate Coffees is launching a Twitter contest that gives UK coffee enthusiasts the chance to win free flavoured coffee. The competit…

Started by Tessa Rogers

0 May 29, 2009

Computer Hardware & Software

We deals with computer hardware software consumables , telecomunication & electronics

Started by bhashar

0 May 13, 2009

Intellectual Property Rights Protection for Start-up and established business

Do let me know if you or your organisation requires any assistance in identifying and protecting Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) - Paten…

Started by Vijay Kumar

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service