OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Taking into account all suggestions made by the group I have chosen Counter Culture for our next Santa Fe Open Coffee meeting. Thanks Gary for the suggestion; Sorry William that Counter Culture isn't a Locals Care location but it seemed to fit the requirements best for now. My rationale is that Counter Culture has a little back area/alcove, good coffee, pay at the counter (no running a waiter/waitress ragged), good food ala carte, tables can be arranged on the fly, they are usually pretty quiet during the 10 to noon hour and is more conducive to small groups of people. Here are the details:

Date: Tuesday, 1/6/09
Time: 10AM - 1PM
Address: 930 Baca St, Santa Fe, NM
Google Web coordinates: http://tinyurl.com/9f3abg
Tip: See attached map for a satellite visual location ala Google Maps (and some of my extraordinary graphic design skills ;-)
Note: Counter Culture ONLY take cash and checks - no credit cards

Note: Trevor can't be there until 10:30AM. I am pleased to say that another member of the Flywheel team, Kim Sanchez Rael will be joining us beginning at 10AM.

Views: 14

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Andy,

Thanks for maintaining the momentum on this. I will be traveling all week, but look forward to seeing everyone in February. On a related note, I added another post to the “What's working? / What's not?” thread.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service