OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Local OpenCoffee Club News (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London OpenCoffee on 12 Apr

see http://localglobe.blogspot.com/2007/04/opencoffee-keeps-rolling-now-in-23.html be great if folks can post reviews, impressions of th…

Started by Saul Klein

0 Apr 13, 2007

First International Open Coffee Meetup

On June 2nd, the day after The Next Web Conference, there will be an OpenCoffee Meetup in De Jaren in Amsterdam. You can join for free: htt…

Started by Patrick de Laive

1 Apr 12, 2007
Reply by Rizal Karim

OpenCoffee Club Lisbon

Hello, the OpenCoffee Lisbon Club was "founded" today and we are looking forward for our first meeting, but we're still few in numbers, so…

Started by Ricardo Saramago

0 Apr 12, 2007

OpenCoffee Club Stockholm

Hey. I attended the first opencoffee club in London but didnt manage to stay very long as my flight to Stockholm was during that same day.…

Started by Rizal Karim

1 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Saul Klein

Sydney Open Coffee Club

Ok Guys and Girls - let's do this God knows we have the talent, so let's get together and put Sydney on the map Post your answers to…

Started by kheras

15 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Daniel Gardner

Ning Tip -- Changing your Profile

If you want to correctly identify which country you're from you need to do this in your main Ning profile. Unfortunately right now it defau…

Started by Saul Klein

3 Apr 3, 2007
Reply by Harry Parkes

VCs and Entrepreneurs

Fred Destin at Atlas in London, one of Europe's smartest VCs and an avid blogger, is trying to get feedback on how VCs and entrepreneurs in…

Started by Saul Klein

0 Apr 1, 2007

Glasgow Open Coffee

I'm orgainising a Glasgow Open Coffee club, first meeting 4th April 10am at Starbucks in Borders book store on Buchanan street.

Started by Gary Reid

2 Mar 29, 2007
Reply by Gary Reid

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service