OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Local OpenCoffee Club News (118)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking forward to first International OpenCoffee Club

May 31 from 4-6pm in Amsterdam is the world's first International OpenCoffee Club. It's attached to the NextWeb conference and I'm looking…

Started by Saul Klein

0 May 7, 2007

Great new venue for London OpenCoffee Club

See all the info at http://localglobe.blogspot.com/2007/05/new-location-for-london-opencoffee.html

Started by Saul Klein

0 May 7, 2007

Cork OCC visit to London this Thursday

Just to let you all know that three regulars from the Cork OpenCoffee Club will be attending this Thursday's London OpenCoffee. They are…

Started by Conor O'Neill

0 May 7, 2007

Houston OpenCoffee Club

Houston has a strong establishment of startup assitance, but being so spread out many businesses and investors don't always know each other…

Started by Marc Nathan

3 May 7, 2007
Reply by Saul Klein

Munich OpenCoffee Club

Hi everyone, just started the Munich OpenCoffee Club today. Our first meeting will be on Friday, May 4 at 9 am at Starbucks at Odeonsplatz…

Started by Johannes Ditterich

1 May 4, 2007
Reply by Fuad Ibrahimov

Cork Open Coffee visiting London Club on May 10th

We've named the trip "Cork Open Coffee Goes Large". Some of us from the Cork Club are flying over on the 10th to meet up with you all in L…

Started by Conor O'Neill

0 Apr 19, 2007

OpenCoffee Club meeting in Brno, Czech Republic

On Tuesday April 29 Internet entrepreneurs can meet at V.I.P. restaurant on Grohova 2, Brno, Czech Republic. Announcement http://www.podni

Started by John Vanhara

0 Apr 18, 2007

Open Coffee Club in Cape Town, South Africa

We might be in the most southern tip of Africa, but that doesn't mean there isn't amazing Internet Talent over here. On Thursday 19th Ap…

Started by Eric Edelstein

0 Apr 16, 2007

Geneva OpenCoffee Club

Thought I'd start a thread for the Geneva OpenCoffee. So far we have held five. Although the first was by the far the most attended, the fo…

Started by david rimer

1 Apr 16, 2007
Reply by Saul Klein

Paris OpenCoffee Club

Hello, I didn't have much time to communicate about the Paris OpenCoffee as I'm starting fund-raising for my project. It's something I w…

Started by Louis van Proosdij

0 Apr 14, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service