naseba, in partnership with MENA’s largest sovereign wealth funds, leading family offices and the biggest private equity companies in the world, have launched the first ever investor focused capital-raising, deal flow initiative in the MENA region - focused on introducing capital to lucrative opportunities: The MENA Investors Summit, on the 1st and 2nd of November 2009, will take place in the heart of the liquidity-rich Middle East – at the Four Seasons Hotel, in the Kingdom Center, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The two day initiative is arguably the most important capital raising platform to take place since the global financial crisis hit the world markets. Extensively pre-qualified investors including sovereign funds, institutional, ultra high net-worth individuals, family business owners, and royal families will attend to access cutting edge investment opportunities and reformed, safe investment vehicles.
The agenda of the summit is focused on networking and capital-raising with an exclusive conference interwoven into the two day summit.
Invited speakers include:
· Nasser Al Kharafi, Chairman, Kharafi Group
· David M. Rubenstein, Founder and Managing Director, Carlyle Group
· Henry R. Kravis, Co-founder and Senior Partner, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts
· Jean Paul Villain, Senior Investment Advisor, Abu Dhabi Investment Authority
· Abdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ayyaf Al Miqren, Mayor of Riyadh, KSA
· Mansour Al Maiman, Secretary General, Public Investment Fund, KSA
· Muhammad Al-Jass er, Governor, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
· Dr Nasser Al Saidi, Chief Economist, Dubai International Financial Centre
· Ahmed Bin Fahad, Chief Executive Officer, Istithmar World Ventures
· Abdullah Saleh Kamel, President and CEO of Dallah Al Baraka Group
· Fadi Atallah, CFO of Al Ghurair Group
Only 28 companies will be allowed to present investment opportunities to up to 350 of the most dynamic and influential investors in the world, in an exclusive, private one to one meeting format. These 28 companies will be representing seven different industries, limited to four companies per industry: I.T., healthcare, clean tech, infrastructure, hospitality, financial services, and real-estate, offering tangible returns on investment potential for all attending investors.
There will also be six “deal flow” workshops focused on lucrative sector based projects, business cases, private equity funds and other qualified investment vehicles.
“The paradigm to gain access to capital has shifted…Now, more than ever, the West is turning to the MENA region to access some of the most resilient, dynamic investors in the world.” Scott Ragsdale, Chairman, naseba group
For more information regarding the MENA Investors Summit 2009, please visit: www.menainvestors.com
I just wanted to tell you about a fabulous opportunity to win a $25000 prize if you have a fabulous tech idea .
You can see more of the challege here - http://bit.ly/4BE1V4 or here www.feelabrand.com
Enjoy ...register and win
Hi Dear, How are you today hope all is OK with you as it is my great pleasure to get in contact with you,Please i wish you have the desire with me as to get to know each other better.with much appreciation to read from you through my email for easy
communication and to know all about each other. with details and pictures,
i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. Your new friend Miss Kim Harrison. email@example.com
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of OpenCoffee Club to add comments!