OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

So What Do I Do.......

Mark Shaw Networks

I am an consumate networker. I bring together business persons who can make a difference to each other. I have a gift for remembering people, their areas of activity, their skills, and attributes. It is these characteristics, that have been the prime motivation in establishing Mark Shaw Networks. Through individually tailored services, I am very able to identify who you should be talking to.

By getting under the skin of you, your business your products and / or service offering, I am able to present an honest and credible appraisal, And so I become your personal brand advocate, championing your expertise to all that I network with. I only connect you to people that I personally know. For it is only when I have met such individuals, understood them, their skills and their likelihood for doing business with you, that I will then bring both of you together.

Thats the Mark Shaw Networks Difference, I can confidently provide you with targeted, quality introductions that will help you to grow your business....

Interested in Joining my team of experts / associates.......

Your Commitment

Each associate must have a 1-2-1 with me, and will be in Central London somewhere. In this 1-2-1 I will really get to understand you, your business, and when I should be thinking of referring you to clients.

Some of the benefits of mark shaw associates

1 - I will advocate for you to my extensive network
2 - You will keep your own brand identity when dealing with prospective clients
3 - You only pay me when you have actually done some fee paying business
4 - I personally meet all my associates so that i can really get to understand their business offering. This also ensures that the associates i have on board are of the highest calibre.
5 - We will meet each quater to discuss how things are going.

If you are interested, please contact me and then lets get a date in the diary to meet.

If you have a Business - Do You need my services.....

The benefits for a business of using mark shaw associates are that there is no cost to you. If you need a particular individual or a team around you right now, or in the future, I have the skills to source the people that will set you on the right path to business growth...

Many people struggle to find the right business associates to support their efforts to drive their business forward, but by getting to know you and your business, I can ensure that you are best placed to make the most of the networking opportunities that I present you with. If you have reached an inpass, lack the impetus to drive ahead, or lack the expertise and / or resource, then I can re - energise the process and introduce you to those business people who can most make a difference to your future business health.

The main reason to use mark shaw associates

Don't spend hours trying to find that special person. I have an amazing team of associates that can cater for the A - Z of business issues. My reputation is built on the success I am accruing amongst my associates and referrals that I make, and I take my reputation very seriously......And that's why I say that things happen when you talk to me.... To find out what may be in store for you or your business - contact me

Exclusive Connections

If you are after that high profile celebrity endorsement, that meeting with a media star or a Captain of Industry to talk about your new business project / opportunity, then I can possibly make that happen for you.... Contact me if you know the name of the person that you would dearly love to sit down to dinner / lunch with, and I will make it happen, I will also explain how it works and what the fees will be

Views: 4

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service