OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Pitches (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Semantic enterprise elevator pitch

Greetings,   Thought you folks might be interested in my 2min video pitch for semanticweb.com to enterprise decision makers. It's not Kyiel…

Started by Mark Montgomery

0 Feb 8, 2011

Reg: Offshore Software Development

Hello,    EGB has done many complex projects and we have different skillset of people.                 We have resources who can work U.S,…

Started by ferosh khan

0 Mar 12, 2010

A Place for Web and Startup Junkies

This isn't exactly a pitch, because I'm really not asking for money. But I thought it was appropriate to put it in the pitch section, becau…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 5, 2009

The Million Dollar Challenge - know anyone with a business that needs marketing ?

Something which could Transform your Business Hi Business Minded People :-) How would you like to Secure over a Million US Dollars’ wort…

Started by Zara

0 Mar 16, 2009

VC/ MARKETING FOR NEW REAL ESTATE HARDWARE/TOOL TO BOLT ON TO EXISTING MLS SYSTEM

I have been working on a project launch called RemoteAgent mls: www.remoteagent.co.uk We have reached a stage II prototype and wish to la…

Started by Trevor Mealham

0 Jan 20, 2009

Investor required for Potential Business Investment‏

Good Morning All, My name is Fatima Ali, I'm one of the co-founders for a new business called The Jazz House. The Jazz House is a 60 seat…

Started by Fatima

0 Dec 17, 2008

US Amateur Golf Hall of Fame Needs some advise and help

Does anyone know any golfers are people who love Golf and want to make money with Golf? I have started the US Amateur Golf Hall of Fame, an…

Started by Dr. Ted Gambordella

0 Oct 26, 2008

Critique my website!

Hi there. I just launched my website www.sellandrentbyowner.com two months ago. I would love to have you critique my site so that I can mak…

Started by Erika

1 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Bell

Your own conference room and an education?

Well it is finally here, a business that’s main focus is education. A great website that is state of the art, live moderators so that quest…

Started by Walter Webb

0 May 10, 2008

OCCBankMumbai

Hello All, With enhanced rigour of financial norm and time constraints. Financial domain need a relook. We looking forward to specialized…

Started by Suramya Rajwade

0 May 4, 2008

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service