OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking funding for online business contact and contract site

At Work Anywhere is a simple online business networking community which has been developed by my partners and I to target an expanding demo…

Started by Victoria Player

16 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by thomas modise

Bloggers: lets put each other on our blogroll

Any other OpenCoffeeClub members with a blog out there?If you leave your blog url here, I'll add you to our blogroll.Just be sure to add mi…

Started by massivecoffeefreak

0 Feb 5, 2010

The Million Dollar Challenge - know anyone with a business that needs marketing ?

Something which could Transform your Business Hi Business Minded People :-) How would you like to Secure over a Million US Dollars’ wort…

Started by Zara

0 Mar 16, 2009

Funding for UK based companies?

I've received an email from an organisation called Gateway to Investment (g2i) that's connected with the LDA. It was addressed to me person…

Started by Juliana Farha

2 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Deborah J. Boyd

Your own conference room and an education?

Well it is finally here, a business that’s main focus is education. A great website that is state of the art, live moderators so that quest…

Started by Walter Webb

0 May 10, 2008

Advertising for Fortune 5 Minutes or other business

Hi everyone just want to give people the heads up on some very affordable and some free advertising. http://trafficcricket.com/index.php?re

Started by Walter Webb

0 Feb 6, 2008

Are You A Budding Entrepreneur... Free Newsletter to Help You..

I have teamed up with Patrick Moore to start - 1 Call.biz. A new email newsletter, providing Business tips for budding Entrepreneurs. All…

Started by Mark

0 Nov 5, 2007

Using online social networking as part of a marketing strategy....

My online directory of professional services providers went online November 06 and as a new business which is quality driven (service provi…

Started by suzy miller

1 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by M Monterey

Partner with Build Self Group

This is a new business venture that focuses on providing professional business coaching, mentoring, and training services and solutions to…

Started by Ilham Shebani

0 Oct 22, 2007

Atlanta Seed-Stage Second Office Open Coffee: Inman Perk, Friday Sept 28th, 11AM

www.as3o.org AS3O is an open coffee group for entrepreneurs, freelancers, renegade venture capitalists, creative types, developers, etc. –…

Started by Russell Jurney

0 Sep 24, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service