OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

STARTUP 2.0 EUROPEAN CONTEST IS LAUNCHED

Startup 2.0, a European Web 2.0 contest, has been launched today. Submissions are accepted for blogs, wikis, social networks or any other w…

Started by ollivier jacq

0 Apr 22, 2008

Online possibilities

Hi. I'm 27 years old and I work in the film business. Lumière is a brazilian theatrical distributor and currently, I am the marketing manag…

Started by Juliana Pedra

0 Mar 31, 2008

Trademark legal advice

Hi all I have a very good friend who is in need of some legal advice re UK trademarks. His startup business is getting a bit bullied by a b…

Started by David Ingram

0 Mar 26, 2008

Win some sexy shoes or a photo shoot or magic Tachyon ball AND find out about a free resource

Easy prizes and discover a free to use business resource I hate competitions as well - except when I win. This one (if you haven't already…

Started by suzy miller

0 Mar 21, 2008

Ethical Business

Just posted this article which may be useful to all of you who want to be more `ethical and green' but need some advice on how to do it! h…

Started by suzy miller

0 Mar 10, 2008

Who wants to build a portal for and by dreamers??

Hello, My first time here and certainly not the last. This is an invitation to become a co-owner of a portal for and by dreamers. You can…

Started by Paul Ricken

0 Mar 8, 2008

Blogs

What do you put on your Blog? I've cut back blogging as of late because I just couldn't come up with any good ideas to write about. My comp…

Started by Timothy L Mayer

2 Nov 26, 2007
Reply by suzy miller

Discussion : Developing from scratch (OpenCoffeeClubAtMumbai 2nd Meet )

Hello All, We are going to discuss the following queries on our next OpenCoffee meet. What's the comment over here: http://upcoming.yahoo

Started by Suramya Rajwade

0 Nov 18, 2007

Open Coffee not on Wikipedia

Surprised to not find Open Coffee in a search of Wikipedia I added a short page, then wondered if it should not have been OpenCoffee? I'm s…

Started by Phoebe Bright

2 Nov 18, 2007
Reply by Suramya Rajwade

Are You A Budding Entrepreneur... Free Newsletter to Help You..

I have teamed up with Patrick Moore to start - 1 Call.biz. A new email newsletter, providing Business tips for budding Entrepreneurs. All…

Started by Mark

0 Nov 5, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service