OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

India: Trips That Touches The Soul In The 1st Visit

India is an astounding country with varied culture and traditions, sects and religion, language and dialects. Every part of India being dif…

Started by Sara Hasan

0 Feb 10, 2012

MBA for Startups

I have been working on customisng Business Management concepts for startups and came up with the MBA for Startups. http://itunes.apple.com/

Started by Zulfiqar Deo

0 Apr 20, 2011

starting up animation studio

hi i am vishnu mehra from bangalore. i want to open a animation studio here. as we all know india is very fast developing nation today and…

Started by vishnu mehra

0 Oct 21, 2010

Hi, I'm new here. This post is about music.

Here are some links for Sharing the Good Music Experience! Here is a link to Great Videos - Music Video Previews Here is a link to Great…

Started by Jonny Space

0 Oct 19, 2010

help in expansion of my business

Hi friends. i have started my own tiffin business i.e cook food at home pack it into hot tiffins and then then deliver it at the door step…

Started by vishnu mehra

0 Oct 5, 2010

Health + IT Innovation Key Topics ?

Started by Avi Dey

3 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Avi Dey

Cheap Motorhome Insurance

Cheap Motorhome Insurance here you get the best and an adequate online coverage information against damage to your vehicle. They provides t…

Started by anderio thomas

0 Sep 25, 2010

start discussion

test

Started by Katrien

2 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by susan glass

Investor seeking investment project world wide

I am an investor. We fund early stage-start-up ventures, existing Ventures and Do total completion and investment expansion projects. Leve…

Started by bond clinton

0 Jul 28, 2010

Workshops on Creativity, Computing and Entrepreneurship

Girl Geek Scotland are hosting a series of three residential workshops aimed at budding female entrepreneurs based in Scotland. The themes…

Started by Catherine Brown

0 Jul 12, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service