OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Jobs Offered (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Technical partner

Looking for a good technical person to help build a technical team and meet the development and growth demands of a new internet business.…

Started by David Lawson

2 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Bo Johnson

Seeking a solid PHP Developer and a Co-founder

I am embarking upon a new project which has a innovative take on Blogging. I am searching for a fellow entrepreneur cum developer who can s…

Started by Harshal Vaidya

1 May 24, 2008
Reply by Prabu

A film distribution startup is looking for a developer

Hello everybody, I am looking for a developer who would be able to code a simple and straightforward torrent-based download website for in…

Started by SA

0 Apr 4, 2008

Web2.0/Ajax/Ruby wizard wanted for new music website

We are a startup with a big idea for a new music website and we need a smart skilled developer to create our live pilot. You’ll work closel…

Started by david fine

0 Mar 19, 2008

Mexico - Co-Founder, CEO, Biz Dev, top level sales person for Seattle-based start-up company

I'm the founder of a U.S. company whose mission is to encourage American baby-boomers to look to Mexico for a solution to managing their he…

Started by Ilene Little

0 Jan 21, 2008

Good commission for an invetarate networker in London area

Regional Sales Manager CertainShops Ltd Part-time position to cover London area. Hours to suit individual. Role involves the selling of C…

Started by suzy miller

0 Nov 26, 2007

Seeking part time programmer

Looking for a part time programmer in Melbourne, Australia to work on a web based marketing analysis application that is the core product o…

Started by Alon Tamir

0 Nov 21, 2007

Viadeo looking for a UK Web 2.0 marketer/business developer

Viadeo (www.viadeo.com) one of the World's leading online business networks is currently looking for a Web 2.0 marketing/bus dev profile in…

Started by Peter Cunningham

0 Oct 22, 2007

Partner with Build Self Group

This is a new business venture that focuses on providing professional business coaching, mentoring, and training services and solutions to…

Started by Ilham Shebani

0 Oct 22, 2007

Looking for a Business Partner!

Entrepreneur seeks bright, proactive techie with an entrepreneurial flair to be a co-founder for an exciting launched e-commerce business w…

Started by Christabel Biella

1 Oct 22, 2007
Reply by Ilham Shebani

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service