OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Seeking funding for online business contact and contract site

At Work Anywhere is a simple online business networking community which has been developed by my partners and I to target an expanding demographic over a global market. It will function as a contact network and contract support service.

In addition to the primary function - the At Work Anywhere site - we will offer a number of solutions and services that will empower our clients to network, to obtain and create new opportunities, and to operate in a credible, secure and cost-effective sustainable environment.

Revenue streams will be derived from conventional services, third party commissions and targeted advertising. However, At Work Anywhere intends to develop a long term policy of either partial members' ownership of the product, or a variant profit share scheme.

The beta version should be ready in December 2008. We are looking for additional seed funding to get our start-up onto the next phase. If you are interested, please contact me for further information.

Thanks,
Victoria.

Views: 243

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you get to a business plan where you can show expenses and revenue for 5 years - projected. Management structure.
Money invested to date.www.fundingcoalition.com
Hi Victoria,

Just a friendly warning regarding Sheikh Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum. He's a fraud. First off, Hasher isn't an old white guy. Second, he'll circle back to you with a request that you contact his financial adviser in London. He's trying to get your business plan details - or worse, your bank account. Block him.

Bo
Hi Bo,

Thanks for the warning. Fortunately I was a bit wary and therefore only sent a polite reply with no information.

Victoria.
It was really strange for us because we were already speaking with Middle East contacts - but this ultimately proved bogus. Good luck with your venture!

Bo
Good luck with yours too, and thanks for the heads up!

Victoria.
Hi Victoria,

Just a friendly warning regarding Sheikh Hasher Maktoum Al Maktoum. He's a fraud. First off, Hasher isn't an old white guy. Second, he'll circle back to you with a request that you contact his financial adviser in London. He's trying to get your business plan details - or worse, your bank account. Block him.

Bo
My name is Mr. Bradford Freeman, I am a private investment capital lender seeking investment opportunity in your company. I specialized in all types of business loans facilities ranging from $500K to $40M and above and I prefers either start up companies or companies seeking expansion funding with at least 1-2 years of business experience. Kindly respond with more details about the project.

Bradford Freeman.
173 WEST HEATH ROAD
LONDON NW3 7TT, UK
Direct Line: +447031934864
Fax; +44870 495 5414
Hi Bradford,

Thank you very much for your interest in us. Could you please tell us a little bit more about yourself and the industry sectors you're involved in. Do you also have a website we could look at?

Thanks.

Regards,
Victoria.
Hi, Bradford: Looking forward to learning more about what you are seeking and who you are.
hi ,
would you be intrested in ivesting in saudi arabia. for more information please go through my website www.menainvestors.com login:mena password:investors2009
Attachments:
You should check out E.Factor, a global network of Entrepreneurs and Investors. They have an area to request funding. It is really useful and unparalleled anywhere. Let me know if you have any questions.

Finance Requests
Thanks! looks useful.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service