OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Ok Guys and Girls - let's do this

God knows we have the talent, so let's get together and put Sydney on the map

Post your answers to the following 2 questions and hopefully together we can get things moving ASAP

1) When should we have it (i.e. Weekday mornings or Weekend Mornings)
2) Where

K

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1) Weekend Mornings!
2) Customs House @ Circular Quay
this would be great. let me know when you guys have a venue and time so we can promote it on home page
Will do, Saul.
Hey, great idea kim. I have emailed all the guys and you should hear from them here soon. Not sure what date you had in mind, I hope I can make it (spending most of my time in the usa atm)

Nik
Thanks Nik.

Re: the date, the idea is to have this on a particular day of the week, every week, so the only date that will matter is the date we're gonna kick this thing off. With a little luck, that will be soon.

K
Ahh thats right, like the event in London. Do you have any suggestions for venues? I think somewhere around the western side of the city (eg. darling harbour) would be good - or perhaps even over in Ultimo?

I emailed the guys, most of the Sydney guys are over in the USA at the moment and I am going back myself. I think the right timing would be the last week of April - as most of us will be back in town
Yeah - definitely close to the city. Just a question of where we get the most interest and where the most apropriate place is (e.g. i'd guess somewhere wth a bit of atmosphere though not too noisy and with free wifi)

I'm thinking maybe Ultimo cause of all the tech co's, or maybe somewhere closer to a train station (like circular quay or in the heart of the city) or even somewhere down near the water if we're doing it on the weekends - say Bondi or something (may as well make it as Sydney as possible)

Anyway - thanks for contacting the boys. Hopefully we can build word of mouth, get something locked in and be ready to have our first meeting before the end of the month
Hey Kim, I think this is a great idea, personally I would prefer Weekday mornings, in the city would be good.

I think Customs House is a good location.
sounds like you guys are close - ping me when you have a time and venue
Definitely interested, I would like for it to be on a weekend morning (though I could still make it on a weekday), somewhere around Darling Harbour because circular quay is packed on the weekends.
Guys - try using Meetup.com to organize, it works really well and is easy to use. Can't wait to Sydney added to OCC map.
Guys - try using Meetup.com to organize, it works really well and is easy to use. Can't wait to see Sydney added to OCC map.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service