OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Mexico - Co-Founder, CEO, Biz Dev, top level sales person for Seattle-based start-up company

I'm the founder of a U.S. company whose mission is to encourage American baby-boomers to look to Mexico for a solution to managing their health risks and lowering their cost of living upon retirement.

I am looking for an English-speaking person(s) Co-founder, CEO, Biz Dev or top level sales person with good project execution skills who would share a passion for the project and can bring to the table a network of connections in the medical field, government, and land developers.

The project involves developing the network and deal sourcing on the Mexico side involving Mexican individuals and industries that will benefit financially from increased medical tourism and flow of American baby-boomers looking to retire abroad. We are looking for people interested in joining us for this joint U.S./Mexico business venture.

You can see the "splash" site of our mission at www.traveling4health.com. Please contact founder, Ilene Little 253.334.1877 or email me at little.ilene@gmail.com. My skype searchable name is ilene.little

Views: 5

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service