OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

looking for marketing co-founder(s) for online advertising startup

September 2007, is going to be a milestone in my life. I wanted to know if it could be for you as well...

What i'm looking for ...
I'm a strong believer that a company is only as good as it's founders. So although any idea is potentially a viable one - i am currently inclined towards bootstrapping with one/two founders in an idea related to online advertising. You don't need to check out the market valuation of this sector to identify that advertising is 'nt going any time soon.

The founder(s) who will join me, will also be viewed as a favorable candidate for co-heading the startup incubating company that i am also starting, for investing in startups based out of india.

About me ...
I'm primarily a hacker / developer with a strong inclination towards building products, and obsessed with small companies. Was one of the first couple of developers at TutorVista -the online tutoring startup based out of Bangalore , in developing its rich and interactive applications like it's whiteboard ,calendar and rss widget apps . Apart from authoring the javascript library and client-side frameworks at work, I also get a kick out of worked on human-computer proof-of-concepts and other garage hacks which has been the case since my college days (colg final yr project was featured on ajaxian ).

These days I spend my time spear-heading Returnable Project - 'the hard to explain in one sentence ' web content delivery framework , authoring the Reusable javascript library , part of the team running TechEnclave.com since 05 (it currently has 20,000 odd users in india), winding down on a bootstrapping model for my next startup , and other things client-side .

My blog that has been active since 2003 , is over at Bosky says... where I blog about javascript ,software ,technology and other things geeky. My personal website is over at http://bhaskervk.com

Hint about the startup
This is not going to be a stealth mode startup. infact that's why it's important that the person looking to join me will have his/her hands full building up the brand even during the incubation stage. Why you ask ? because i believe that execution is the key,no matter how "stealth" the idea is . so like i said- it will be targeting the advertising space , and while the details of the business model haven't been chalked out yet ...we could always talk over it.

if marketing products is your cup of tea, and if you want to have an integral part of the roadmap planning, future hiring and branding of the company from scratch .... we need to talk ... 8 )

Keep Clicking,
Bhasker V Kode 8 )

Views: 7

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service