OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommended Company Lawyers in London/UK

We're looking for lawyers, preferably in London, who've experience with startups, funding and due diligence. We've already had a few recomm…

Started by Jof Arnold

2 Jul 21, 2007
Reply by Madush Gupta

Open Coffee Stories needed!

My name is Diane Schreiber and I work with Saul Klein on several initiatives and came across a great opportunity to promote the Open Coffee…

Started by Diane Schreiber

2 Jul 21, 2007
Reply by Jeff Crites

world today

what you it makes to live in a better world

Started by luiz paulo

0 Jul 6, 2007

Money for Nothing ...

... and Your Property for FREE! This is a "Must Read" for anyone interested in or comtemplating property investment. http://www.totalbusi

Started by Theresa Feathers

0 Jul 5, 2007

What to do with a great idea?

Ideas are a dime a dozen as we all know. I seem to have more than most but I also have the ability to prototype them and see if there is an…

Started by Darren Stuart

4 Jul 5, 2007
Reply by Darren Stuart

WANTED! International entrepreneurs based in London for a focus group

I'm Molly, I work on social media and innovation at Demos, a London-based think tank. We are looking for entrepreneurs and digital media c…

Started by Molly Webb

0 Jul 2, 2007

Bristol OpenCoffee V

The next Bristol Opencoffe has been scheduled. Details can be found here - http://www.200seven.co.uk/2007/06/07/bristol-opencoffee-v/ or on…

Started by Simon Bunker

0 Jun 7, 2007

Prototyping – the way forward!

I have over the last few months reviewed numerous start-ups, most of who, I am pleased to say have taken the initiative and actually create…

Started by ravi

4 Jun 6, 2007
Reply by ravi

Bootstrap Entrepreneurs

I am working on a new start up and have a small to medium sized budget. The discussions I've had with various marketing companies have all…

Started by bizentrepreneur

8 May 31, 2007
Reply by bizentrepreneur

Toy manufacture

Okay, this is way out there - but does anybody know any links to toy and model manufacturing factories that make relatively small-run items…

Started by Luka R

0 May 29, 2007

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service