OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using online social networking as part of a marketing strategy....

My online directory of professional services providers went online November 06 and as a new business which is quality driven (service provi…

Started by suzy miller

1 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by M Monterey

Hi Guys!

My name is Asher. You can call me Ash. I'm from the United States. I want to start my own social networking website and I've started a smal…

Started by Asher

0 Oct 15, 2007

Calling all amateur footballers....

UK Football finder is an amazing website for everyone who loves playing football. If you're looking for a new local team to play for or yo…

Started by Darren irving

0 Sep 22, 2007

Kiva is one of the best services for entreprenuers on the web

It's just that the entrepreneurs you can back are looking for $500 to $2k for their small businesses in the developing world. Check out ww…

Started by Saul Klein

3 Aug 18, 2007
Reply by Henrik Ahlen

Guidance Needed

Hi OCC, My name is Jose E. and I have a really innovative idea about making the naming business: social, fun, accurate and profitable. Ju…

Started by tank6b

1 Aug 12, 2007
Reply by Daniel Burge

Looking for co-funder / partner to build startup

Hello, I'm looking for a partner to develop a new web / mobile 2.0 concept project. I have a very good idea and the goal is to build a team…

Started by Gabriel Palomino

1 Aug 10, 2007
Reply by nihar www.etheronline.net

OpenCoffee web Badges bugged?

Hello, The badges were black initialy, but they are now like yellow and the white text can't be read? Did you all noticed that? Louis

Started by Louis van Proosdij

0 Aug 1, 2007

Top Investor Pet-Peeves

Curious to share some with other investors and also feel this will be enlightening for those looking to secure funding for the first time -…

Started by ravi

0 Jul 24, 2007

OpenCoffee Football Fans

Hi All, SquadGod fantasy football is live and kicking (some of you might have seen us demo it last week in London), so I've set-up a group…

Started by Harry Parkes

0 Jul 24, 2007

jooce.com - a new start-up crawls out of stealth

Hello Open Coffee Clubbers, Just stumbled upon your site and thought I would join. My name is Bryce. I am the Media Guy at jooce.com -- a P…

Started by Bryce

1 Jul 21, 2007
Reply by Madush Gupta

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service