OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Startup Ideas

Hi all i need a small information from all of you . i want to start a software company . can you give me any ideas

Started by Harish

0 Aug 15, 2008

Should new ideas be secret or public

Hi! The forum has been a bit quiet here....so I thought I'll have a go and maybe you find time to comment. :-) What is your experience, d…

Started by Märt Ridala

0 Aug 6, 2008

Can I register a software company while being employeed?

Hi all, I am currently employed and wish to start a start-up. But I cant leave my job before my start-up concept materializes and guarante…

Started by Komal Randive

0 Aug 3, 2008

International Payments

As a new member to this forum I would be interested in finding out your experience with international payments using your bank. Most compa…

Started by B Dowling

0 Jul 25, 2008

Carbon Footprint - Real or just hype

Hi I've recently launched a unique video over the internet communication product and a number of customers have said this will aid their ca…

Started by David Pratt

0 Jul 21, 2008

Looking for co-founder

Hello, I am looking for co-founder for my project (something like semantic search engine) If anybody interesting, please, write to hudvin@n…

Started by Vadim

0 Jun 19, 2008

Parisian Coffee Importers

I will be arriving in Paris this September to assist a friend start a coffee cart. We are looking for a responsible and ethical coffee impo…

Started by Michael

1 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by david faulkner

Cowork day - The Hague - 27 june - 10 to drinks

Last month was the launch of the cowork day in the hague! Great contacts have been made last month. Highlights: We had an investor visit wh…

Started by Suzanne

0 Jun 16, 2008

Free Search Engine Optimization for Members

In response to all your emails regarding SEO, I have added a section for other members to get free search engine optimization from our SEO…

Started by Sta.rtUp.biz

0 May 27, 2008

50 Ways for Entrepreneurs to Increase Web Traffic

1. Write something great about your niche and email other bloggers to let them know – there’s a good chance they’ll link to you 2. Have a…

Started by Sta.rtUp.biz

2 May 16, 2008
Reply by Sta.rtUp.biz

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service