OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Entrepreneurs Considering a Relocation to Canada (QC)?

Roommate Search (OpenCoffee Club) Resettling in the Montreal Area (Beaconsfield, QC) This Summer   I have lived abroad as an expatriate in…

Started by K- Trotter

0 Jul 2, 2010

Start Up Hard Work

Hi currently working on start up. It seems like a mountain to climb at present and just stopped by to chat with others in same position.

Started by OnlineConnect

0 Mar 24, 2010

Bloggers: lets put each other on our blogroll

Any other OpenCoffeeClub members with a blog out there?If you leave your blog url here, I'll add you to our blogroll.Just be sure to add mi…

Started by massivecoffeefreak

0 Feb 5, 2010

New incubator fund launched in London and Brighton

We just launched a new incubator fund/business with @marc_lyne and Friday Group. www.HothouseVentures.com I'm interested in meeting entrep…

Started by David Ingram

0 Jan 27, 2010

english language schools london

My brother is planing to go abroad for higher education. First he want to learn english. english language schools london provides good educ…

Started by debby

0 Dec 17, 2009

Internet Start-Up's : Let's all share the same office!

I've always thought it would be a good idea to get some office space and share with a number of innovative internet start-ups, as opposed t…

Started by Philip Wilkinson

6 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Volker Ballueder

Open Source Start-Up Competition

Calling all open source / free software start-ups. Present your projects during a series of 7-minute slots to Venture Capitalists and major…

Started by Martha de Monclin

3 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Ralf Lippold

TEFL course London

Hello everyone. I’ve been very busy these past few days preparing my visa because I will be studying Tefl course London. I’m very excited t…

Started by Kyla

0 Oct 6, 2009

New Opportunity Launching the 7th of October - Join Free

New Opportunity Launching the 7th of October - If you join now you can join for Free before it goes public.. Let me know what you think abo…

Started by Phillip Gendall

0 Sep 15, 2009

Inbound call Center service/non voice required

Hello everyone I own a Call center in Bangladesh which is doing now inbound and outbound services and non voice process. I need some inboun…

Started by Abdul Quddus Chowdhury

0 Sep 10, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service