OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

General Discussion (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Example of typical contract incl. stock options for a non-exec director

Can anyone share a typical contract incl. stock options for a non-exec director? What are some of today's norms for grants in a startup? In…

Started by RegW

0 Sep 10, 2009

Commutineer.com - Alpha goes live

We're looking for some friendly early users. We've got a lot more ideas and improvements to come next month but we'd like your feedback (vi…

Started by SimonBaker

0 Aug 19, 2009

first open coffee club meet in chandigarh

hi all, so some of you might have attended the FIRST OPEN COFFEE CLUB meet in chndigarh which was indeed an event full of learning experien…

Started by pulkit jain

0 Apr 18, 2009

OpenCoffee Facebook page

Want to connect to OpenCoffee members on Facebook? Now you can: become a fan of OpenCoffee on Facebook.

Started by Jüri Kaljundi

0 Apr 16, 2009

The "Super Website Marketing Handbook" Is Now Available Online - Relevant For Any Start-Up

Hi all We have recently launched our brand new "How To Market Your Website - The Super Website Marketing Handbook" This is the perfect bo…

Started by Hillel

0 Apr 10, 2009

*New* Frankfurt Open Coffee Club

Frankfurt will hold its first Open Coffee Club on Wednesday March 25 at the Euro Information Centre & Bookstore Cafe. If you're in the…

Started by Carmen Villadar

0 Mar 18, 2009

iyazam.com - The Ultimate Resource For The Aspiring Entrepreneur

Hi all I would like to invite you to my website: iyazam.com - The Ultimate Resource for The Aspiring Entrepreneur I cover many topics su…

Started by Hillel

0 Dec 8, 2008

Webinars on specialized Intellectual Property (IP) topics

Intellecture, a training division of Brain League is pleased to announce the launch of its online programmes through webinars. The webinars…

Started by Vijay Kumar

0 Nov 19, 2008

Interested in languages?

Dear friends I'm trying to create the largest network of language tutors worldwide. To have an idea visit: http://italiantutors.com Kind R…

Started by Donatello

2 Sep 8, 2008
Reply by Donatello

PHP topic

Hi every body .i got a one problem in PHP .PHP is a server side scripting language .i think every body knows PHP language. I want Line cha…

Started by Harish

2 Aug 27, 2008
Reply by Norbert Mocsnik

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service