OpenCoffee Club

Place for people who love startups to hang out and meet

Funding Required (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Investor seeking investment project

I am an investor. We fund early stage-start-up ventures, existing Ventures and Do total completion and investment expansion projects. Leve…

Started by bond clinton

0 Jul 28, 2010

Seeking funding for online business contact and contract site

At Work Anywhere is a simple online business networking community which has been developed by my partners and I to target an expanding demo…

Started by Victoria Player

16 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by thomas modise

2010 Ventures Academy in Cambridge - 27th of April: Finance Masterclass, 28th of April: Investment Readiness Day and Deal Day - 26th of May

Do you search for start-up finance? NACUE presents Ventures Academy!! Spring 2010 Ventures Academy  Start-up Finance & Investment Read…

Started by Augustyna Kret

0 Apr 14, 2010

HAVE YOU BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH FUNDING/FINANCE/LOANS??????

This is to inform the general public that I am direct and I am also an agent to a private investment company/loan firm that provides financ…

Started by Pains Now

0 Mar 12, 2010

New incubator fund launched in London and Brighton

We just launched a new incubator fund/business with @marc_lyne and Friday Group. www.HothouseVentures.com I'm interested in meeting entrep…

Started by David Ingram

0 Jan 27, 2010

Amazing Start-Up......

GetGreenMusic.org is a unique and exciting interactive active site that has combine music downloads, social networking and functions as an…

Started by Get Green Music

1 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Lohan PPP

Supporters, Users, Sponsors for a visionary project

Dear all, some ten weeks ago we have started the LockSchuppen which is going to be an CoWorking place (pretty much similar to London's Hub…

Started by Ralf Lippold

0 Jun 27, 2009

Funding Required for UK startup.

I have a substantial piece of software aimed at the car rental market, developed in partnership with one of the industries leading senior e…

Started by Simon Parkhouse

1 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by SolihDidi

Funding required for venture similar to " Vonage " & "Skype "

I am interested in starting an VoIP company to offer pc-to-phone, broadband phone & various innovative mix of services (complete featur…

Started by Sathish

0 Jan 15, 2009

Funding required for a Fashion Label based on the Web

Hi, House of Suga is the fresh face of fashion today, at this up and coming brand we design vintage but freshly wrapped with boutique desi…

Started by Fatima

0 Jan 13, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Saul Klein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service